A-30/20 25-27 Green Street
Having considered whether or not the variance(s) requested are minor and desirable for the appropriate development and use of the land and that the general intent and purpose of the Zoning By-law and the Official Plan will be maintained, and that this application has met the requirements of Section 45(1) of the Planning Act, R.S.O. 1990, Chapter P.13 as amended,
Moved by J. Smith
Seconded by L. Janis
That in the matter of an application under Section 45(1) of the Planning Act, R.S.O. 1990, c.P13, as amended, variances from the requirements of Table 5.1.2 Row 3, Table 5.1.2. Row 6, Section 220.127.116.11 i), and Table 4.7 Row 3 of Zoning By-law (1995)-14864, as amended, for the proposed severed parcel currently addressed as 25-27 Green Street, to permit:
- a minimum lot area of 280 square metres; when the By-law requires a minimum lot area of 460 square metres;
- a minimum front yard setback of 0.3 metres for the proposed dwelling, when the By-law requires that the minimum front yard shall be 6 metres or the average of the setbacks of the adjacent properties [being 1.4 metres for Norwich Street, and 1 metre for Green Street]; and
- a minimum front yard setback of 0.3 metres for an open roofed porch, when the By-law requires that an open, roofed porch of 1 storey have a minimum front yard setback of 2 metres,
be approved, subject to the following conditions:
- That the location of the single detached dwelling be in the same general location as shown on the Public Notice sketch.
- That consent application B-6/20 receives final certification of the Secretary-Treasurer and be registered on title.
This application is approved, as it is the opinion of the Committee that, with the above noted conditions of approval, this application meets all four tests under Section 45(1) of the Planning Act.
Any and all written submissions relating to this application that were made to the committee of Adjustment before its decision and any and all oral submissions related to this application that were made at a public hearing, held under the Planning Act, have been, on balance, taken into consideration by the Committee of Adjustment as part of its deliberations and final decision on this matter.