That the following recommendations be referred to the July 18, 2022 City Council meeting:
- That the City of Guelph adopt the Community Benefit Charge approach to calculate the charges on a uniform City-wide basis.
- That the capital project listing set out in Chapter 4 of the Community Benefit Charge Strategy dated March 31, 2022, be subject to further annual review and amendment during the capital budget process.
- That Appendix A of the General Reserve and Reserve Fund Policy be amended to reflect the creation of a special reserve fund account, Community Benefit Charge Reserve Fund (302) subject to the terms and authority as identified in report 2022-125 Community Benefit Charge and Parkland Dedication By-laws.
- That the Community Benefit Charge Strategy dated March 31, 2022, be approved (as amended if applicable).
- That the Community Benefit Charge By-law as set out in Appendix C of Attachment-1 be approved effective September 18, 2022.
- That the Parkland Dedication By-law as attached in Attachment-2 be approved effective September 18, 2022.