1. That report “Managing the impacts of COVID-19: Update #3” dated June 17, 2020 be forwarded to the local MP and MPP, FCM, AMO, LUMCO and the Federal Minister of Finance and the Ministers of Municipal Affairs and Housing and Minister of Finance for the Province of Ontario.
2. That Council approve the Principles for post-COVID Stimulus Programs, and that a copy of the principles be forwarded to the local MP and MPP, FCM, AMO, LUMCO and the Federal Minister of Finance and Minister of Infrastructure and Communities, and the Ministers of Municipal Affairs and Housing, Minister of Infrastructure, Minister of the Environment, Minister of Transportation and Minister of Finance for the Province of Ontario.
3. That Council requests that Local Boards and funded agencies take necessary 2020 cost containment actions, similar to those implemented by Council, to mitigate budget overages collectively for the tax and ratepayers of Guelph.
5. That the City of Guelph Sign Bylaw No. (1996)-15245, Table 4, Row 1, be suspended from June 17 to August 31, 2020 to allow for the issuance of more than four, 30-day mobile sign permits to the same business within a calendar year.
6. That the City of Guelph Bylaw No. (2019)-20460, Table 89, related to mobile sign fees be suspended from June 17 to August 31, 2020 to allow for the issuance of 30-day mobile sign permits without a fee.
7. That staff be directed to assist the Guelph Family Health Team and the Guelph General Hospital with a transition plan for relocating the COVID-19 Screening Centre to an alternate site, in order to allow for the eventual reopening of Victoria Road Recreation Centre.