*(An updated presentation has been added to the revised agenda)
Krista Walkey, General Manager, Planning and Building Services
Abby Watts, Project Manager - Comprehensive Zoning Bylaw Review, Planning and Building Services
Opening Remarks and Workshop Overview
Parking in Context
- Overview presentation:
- Parking and City-related plans/goals
- Trends in other jurisdictions
- Community perspective
- Council perspective: ‘KnoWonder’ exercise
- What else do we know about the parking context?
- What are we still wondering?
Understanding Council’s Parking Aspirations
- What do we want the new parking regulations to do for the city?
- What are the restrictions- what must the changes not do?
- What outcomes are most essential?
The Path Forward and Council Feedback
- Key parking recommendations and supporting rationale
- Council feedback: AIMM exercise (advantages, impediments, mitigation, maybes)
Next Steps and Closing Remarks